1. Civil Engineer, interest in Maritime and Coastal Engineering .
– Handling of scientific instrumentation and collaboration in field campaigns.
– Development of laboratory and numerical tests related to the behavior of marine works: experimental design, model construction, experimental device assembly, test execution and data acquisition.
– Environmental data analysis.
2. Engineer, applied profile Data Processing and Databases management.
Management of the Data Processing Center of the Earth System Excellence Unit.
Support of the Computer Management of the Unit of Excellence Earth System.
Support to the Management of the Databases and WEB of the Unit of Excellence Earth System.
3. Physicist, orientation in the study of the Atmosphere.
– Management of scientific instrumentation and collaboration in field campaigns.
– Development of laboratory tests and data analysis and modeling related to aerosol, cloud, trace gas and greenhouse gas studies performed in research projects related to ACTRIS and ICOS research infrastructures.
4. Biologist/telecommunications engineer with a profile applied to new technologies.
Sampling and measurements for field validation. Installation and maintenance of field sensor networks
and multi-parametric stations. IT developments associated with the internet of things. Database documentation and development of virtual laboratories. Field validation of remote sensors.